The World BioEconomy Forum provides a global platform for Circular Bioeconomy stakeholders around the world to share their views and learn from each other. It also provides the perfect opportunity for networking within the Circular Bioeconomy society.
The World Bioeconomy Forum offers membership opportunities, inviting relevant organisations to support the Circular Bioeconomy and become part of the World Bioeconomy Circle.
With a minimum three-year membership – The World BioEconomy Circle includes the following benefits:
- Logo to be displayed during the WCBEF events (online/onsite)
- Logo to be displayed on WCBEF website (World BioEconomy Circle members page)
- One interview per year distributed through the WCBEF newsletter and media partners
- 1/2-page ad in the Conference Journal
- Two tickets to the WCBEF annual forum (onsite)
- Membership announcement in WCBEF’s newsletter and social media channels
- Access to materials of the Forum and Roundtables
- Benefits of global communication channel on Circular Bioeconomy