The World BioEconomy Forum 2022 will be hosted in ProspectumLIVE Virtual Event platform. All the attendees will receive a link to the platform 7 days before the Event starts where you will be immediately directed to the Prospectum platform.
ProspectumLIVE Virtual Event platform contains
Rooms for the live programme including interaction tool (chat & polls)
Agenda, Materials, and other relevant information
Recordings of the live sessions (published after the Event)
Networking tool (1-to-chat, meetings and videocalls between participants)
The platform stays online 14 days after the event and you will find all the live session recording on the platform.
Network and arrange meetings with the ProspectumLIVE meeting manager tool
You can find the Meeting Manager tool under the title Meetings. Alternatively, you can first search for interesting participant profiles and after that click on an interesting profile. A new window pop ups with choices Chat, Call, and Meet.
- Chat 1-to-1 chat
- Call Videocall the person right away
- Meet Arrange and set up meetings beforehand
Instructions on setting up the meetings
- Once you are arranging a meeting you will be asked who you would like to invite to the meetings. After choosing the participants, define the meeting time and name. We also encourage you to write a personalized invitation text to the “comments” -field
- Send the meeting request and wait for a reply. You can follow your meetings and their statuses from “meetings” tab. Meetings times can also be rescheduled by both parties.
- Once the meeting is confirmed, you will see the status of the meeting will go “confirmed”. The meeting videocall link will become active at the time of the meeting.
- Once the meeting time comes, “Join videocall” -button appears. You can mute your mic, open your camera, and share your screen during the meeting if needed.
Good luck with networking!